What do you use to manage your children’s devices? What is you experience with them? Pros and cons? Recommendations?
I want to know.
Basically, I’m looking for a solution to manage my kids screen time and limit daily usage time on specific apps. Below are a few solutions/services I found but they don’t all seem to have the same features.
- MDM for parents: You want it too … http://www.zdnet.com/article/mdm-for-parents-you-want-it-too/
- Cisco Meraki (Free; up to 100 devices) … https://meraki.cisco.com/blog/2012/03/100-free-mobile-device-management-in-2-easy-steps/
- Miradore Online (Free) … https://www.miradore.com/miradore-online-for-mobile-device-management/
- NetNanny .. https://www.netnanny.com/company/
- eKreative … https://www.ekreative.com/blog/mobile-device-management-in-a-family-setting
- MindMake … http://www.mindmake.com/
- Parallels Mobile Device Management … http://www.parallels.com/products/mdm/